PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB January 2017
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2017, 21:19
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Ahh, you are not an EASA authorised Instructor or Examiner. And yet you have spent countless posts telling us how to do it. Military style!

Unbelievabubble!

Just so you get some idea what civvy street is really like. I put my hand up to be a TRE(H). It took the best part of 2 years from the start of my training to get the Authorisation. First CRMI, followed by six months on the line settling down. Then TRI course. In total, including the mentoring, about 6 months. Six more months settling down in that role. Then came the TRE Stanadardisation course, I think 3 weeks in total including standardisation. 10 seupervised checks. 5 mentored Checks. Took about 4 months followed finally by the Authorisation. I CHECKED MY LOG. THE TOTAL HOURS SPENT TRAINING TRI AUTH 86 AND CHECKING BEFORE TRE Authorisation, 226. That's a lot more intensive than the FI course.

I am sure you will retort with some smart Alec response to that but don't think that a heavy helicopter TRI/TRE is handed out Like sweets.

I was laughing at your lack of understanding of the depth and complexity involved in modern civilian CAT training. Now I know why. You think you know it all but many of us have been on both sides, mil and civvy unlike you.

Can you even imagine what you would feel like if a Civilian Instructor tried to tell you how you should have done your job in the Military. Can you even comprehend what you have done on this thread.

A man with no formal qualifications in iCivilian life telling everyone with those qualifications how we should be doing our jobs. Mocking the status of the TRI having absolutely NO IDEA what it involves. Ho ho ho what a joke.

now I have nothing more to say especially as your warped logic can't infest our civvy system Just yet.

DB out