PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funding / Loans / Money
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2017, 05:10
bulldog89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by button push ignored
I have been at the very pinnacle of this industry as Captain for one of the worlds greatest airlines for 26 years. I came from a very middle class background. I made it, the old fashioned way, by hard work and determination. Entirely off my own back, with no help from any one. I didn't go running to those nice people at banks, who are only there to help you.
Good for you, but now onestly answer this: "does this mean that you tried but haven't been able to borrow money?" [Y/N]

Originally Posted by button push ignored
My guess bulldog89 is a stool pigeon from the Fly2 Group.
These schools and banks are NOT your friend. They are running a business, and the job of any business is to separate you from your, or your parents money.
LOL. Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Unlike you I was PAID by an airline while studying...but I've greatly jeopardized my personal life to get where I am now: was it worth it? I don't think so. If I had a time machine I'd go back, borrow a of money and join an airline-mentored scheme.
Why didn't I do it before? Because in Italy there's not a single bank borrowing money to "future pilots"...and this is something I'm working on right now.