PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 25th Jan 2017, 05:10
bluelearjetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets get this thread going again!!!!

Time to fire up this thread again

I am a 320 Captain (7500 total time inclusive on 2000hrs command) living in Dubai, working for the dark side, due well south of Sharjah. For personal reasons/circumstances I am considering AA.

I have been invited for a DEC interview, with the intention of going on to the 6/2 contract. Up to date information is very hard to come by (I have asked AA directly but no banana), so here are my questions:
1) Basic salary considering my experience (I realise they have a salary scale according to experience)
2) Flight Pay (realise it is complicated due to the various rates paid)
3) Education Allowance (I believe it is AED40k per child). Can it be used outside of the UAE?
4) Other allowances including housing/transport/uniform (I believe the total for these is AED174k)
5) Medical insurance. Is it any good? I don't need maternity cover....
6) AND Finally working a mix of days and nights and flying, say 90 hours in a month, what is the net salary EXCLUDING the fixed allowances every month?

Oh, and any ideas as to what a DEC interview entails?

Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to disclose the information publicly.