PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB January 2017
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2017, 13:59
[email protected]

Received 652 Likes on 287 Posts
EC80 - you are exactly right, there is no divine gift of brilliance - it's just some aptitude, hard work and good, progressive instruction. But still some will f**k up on both sides of the coin.

DB, I think you are being deliberately obtuse - you and HC criticised my style of instruction and I was just trying to highlight that my style of instruction changes depending on who I am instructing - its that flexibility thing I mentioned earlier. If you have as varied an instructional background as you claim, you would know this already.

Out of interest, are the TREs/TRIs you check and instruct FIs (ie QHIs)?

If you apply EXACTLY the same instructional style and format to all students, whether they have 10 hours or 10,000, you will not be getting the best out of them no matter how 'correctly and by the book' you are doing it.

Perhaps the pair of you have realised you have made a bit of a mess of this thread with your insults and condemnations and are trying to mask it with some 'crab-bashing' or 'crab-baiting' - good luck with that but there is a saying about stopping digging when you are in a hole.