PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you getting graped by Signature Luton?
Old 23rd Jan 2017, 07:46
Hawker 800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At least we can all see where our fees are going...

Excessive staffing (yet mediocre at best service) not limited to the granny on the front desk (makes me most unwelcome) as you walk in, or the poor young lads in tops and tails at the foyer that must feel most uncomfortable.

Long corridor to another bog standard nothing special crew room. Computer area at the end of said crew room, making it noisy enough not to rest. Crew rest areas occupied when I was last in.

Fuel... How long a wait! Ridiculous, I've been delayed more than once due to late fuel arriving. Woe betide you if you are parked on 56 and the apron is busy.

Long waits for crew pickups after securing aircraft for an overnight, American style almost scripted banter from staff driving you to the hotel etc.

I will not use Signature, given a choice. Although, I have to say the others are only marginally better. Luton has a captive audience.

All in all, the new FBO looks like they've tried to recreate Rizon Jet Biggin (RIP) FBO, but not quite got there.

They've ruined Biggin now, too. What was a lovely FBO is now not a patch of it's former self.