PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yo Akbar
Thread: Yo Akbar
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2003, 21:20
747SP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry AKBAR AKBAR ITS TIME TO GO!

Mr Akbar!
Well having worked for 1 year only on Qatar Amiri flight (luckily better things came my way) I have to agree! he is the worst CEO I have ever in my entire life worked for! He scares the hell out of his Cabin crew treats them like crap and his pilots are pretty damm scared of him too! Why??? Hes only 5ft nothing anyway and hes just another human being with a title! he has no class and morals and he just sits in his big office staring out of his window, thinking about who he will fire next!! (ive been there and seen it) the only person I have ever seen him brown nose is of course HIS BOSS!! Mr HBJ Al Thani himself! The foriegn minister. ( who himself is a lovely chap in fact the entire royal family are all very nice people to work for and if they like you they will step in and protect you, they personally do not like changing faces on their private AC. Dont blame them really when you have that amount of wealth. Mr Akbar was pulled up about the sacking of a few crew on the royal fleet and I think that now people are generally quite happy, the contacts have been changed and are better for the girls at least. They work damm hard and deserved alot more than Akbar was prepared to give them. He told the girls they were only worth 5000QR per month!! Thats scandelous seeing as you are on call 24/7, the boss disputed this and things changed a little.
Mr Akbar has done a fantastic job I have to say with Qatar Airways however the entire fleet is on borrowed money! and why on earth they have/thinking about selling the 340 is beyond me! its probably the best private AC in the world! totally amazing and I am lucky to have had the opportunity to work on it. However Akbar you have done a good job so far so get out whilst your still ahead!! Air Atlanta are looking for a head of cabin services!!! Whoops your need a visa!! Hope I havent offended any loyal QR employees!!!

Mr Akbar!
Well having worked for 1 year only on Qatar Amiri flight (luckily better things came my way) I have to agree! he is the worst CEO I have ever in my entire life worked for! He scares the hell out of his Cabin crew treats them like crap and his pilots are pretty damm scared of him too! Why??? Hes only 5ft nothing anyway and hes just another human being with a title! he has no class and morals and he just sits in his big office staring out of his window, thinking about who he will fire next!! (ive been there and seen it) the only person I have ever seen him brown nose is of course HIS BOSS!! Mr HBJ Al Thani himself! The foriegn minister. ( who himself is a lovely chap in fact the entire royal family are all very nice people to work for and if they like you they will step in and protect you, they personally do not like changing faces on their private AC. Dont blame them really when you have that amount of wealth. Mr Akbar was pulled up about the sacking of a few crew on the royal fleet and I think that now people are generally quite happy, the contracts have been changed and are better for the girls at least. They work damm hard and deserved alot more than Akbar was prepared to give them. He told the girls they were only worth 5000QR per month!! Thats scandelous seeing as you are on call 24/7, the boss disputed this and things changed a little.
Mr Akbar has done a fantastic job I have to say with Qatar Airways however the entire fleet is on borrowed money! but then hey! the gas is still pumping in the gulf! and why on earth they have/thinking about selling the 340 is beyond me! its probably the best private AC in the world! totally amazing and I am lucky to have had the opportunity to work on it. However Akbar you have done a good job so far so get out whilst your still ahead!! Air Atlanta are looking for a head of cabin services!!! Whoops your need a visa!! Hope I havent offended any loyal QR employees!!!