PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Censorship Alive And Well On Pp
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2003, 15:05
brianh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Censorship Alive And Well On Pp

My posting of today asking where the AOPA thread has moved to was quickly moved also. Where to one asks?

This is blatant censorship by the moderator and indicates a clear bias toward matters AOPA that should prevent the moderator operating on matters AOPA on PP if he wishes to claim ethical behaviour. The faintest criticism of AOPA and threads are closed or moved.

For your info, oh Woomera of the West, the posting you have "moved" has been widely circulated by email as will be this posting. I predicted at the time that it would be censored so it came as no surprise.

However, to those who read this posting and the email containing it before Woomera unfairly exerts his censorial power on this forum, ask yourselves whether this is the sort of behaviour one would wish of someone who may well be a director of AOPA since the AGM.

Readers should also be aware that AOPA is flexing its muscles into censoring other forums. Perhaps the new symbol could be a "Stealth" bomber?

Still, I guess the woomera users were known for spearing opponents in the back. Seems nothing changes.
Cheers