PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2017, 11:29
rugmuncher

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ExRAFRadar

So what did TCT do that has raised the ire of that body of people who are involved with Aviation?

I believe she simply broken the unwritten rule of Aviation. Don't big yourself up when you have not walked the walk. If you cannot perform the mission you Man up and walk away from it.
I think you answered you own question there Rads.

I believe this is the main reason for the contempt of her in this thread and others.

(I am not a Doctor by the way, (I hope you don't ask that to anyone who offers you a Kleenex after sneezing ), but would love to sit with her and have a 1 on 1 chat with her, negative Champagne).

She has, and still remains to "big herself up" and continues to get the support of those who are out for their own E-go's

It has been said multiple times now that if T-C-T were to openly acknowledge her errors and make a formal apology the matter will more than likeley close itself.

She has not made any attempt at an apology and continues along with her cohorts to tangle a web of lies and deceipt.

A lot of people have been duped by her and a lot of others have become embarrased by her.

The ball is still in her court now.

Last edited by rugmuncher; 20th Jan 2017 at 11:56.