PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy jet AQC + TR questions
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2017, 12:14
Wrightflyer1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMS
So are you saying that if you have finished your training 3 years ago - you are not eligible for entry??

So what do you have to do to become current again? or do you give up?

This industry has never had a clear route to a job - it can take weeks to years -and less if you know the right people!

So why put these silly rules - esp when you need pilots?

Clearly airline driven and not CTC

Why people accept these rules and treatment beats me.....

The final kick up the backside is that on top of that you have to pay a very high price with low T&C's
Yes guys, it turns out if you've finished your training more than 3 years ago then you'll not be accepted on to this course.

What this really says is, that the guidelines you adhere to set out by the CAA are to be completely ignored, in turn denying candidates the right to apply for employment. It offers no alternative - get to 3 years and you are obsolete.

Very disappointing - hopefully other options will be made available in the future.

In the email I received, they said that the £295 assessment fee would be refunded as a gesture of 'goodwill'. Goodwill? So, even though my assessment was cancelled to no fault of my own, and no pre determined requirements, I should be grateful to get my money back.

I would note that this update has not been added to any advertisement regarding the course as yet.

On another note - good luck to all those who have applied! Sounds like an amazing opportunity.