PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2017, 00:28
Qtr Life Crisis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Though I have previously disagreed with people on here before about white tail/MPL I dont think we would disagree on this point.. If you are told that you are route two or three approach the entire process like you are doing a white tail scheme (mind set and decision making I mean)

I would definitely not let Easy and CTC/OAA convince you that you're pretty much a shoe in later down the line. The risk is entirely yours. If I was corporate I would be selling the alternate route "upgrade" scheme as much as I could because it plays down the risk while keeping the hope high! In essence all it means is that you can sit the pilot selection earlier than your course mates and in the case of route two save a few bucks (but why would they hand out route twos instead of threes it makes no sense from a business standpoint)

Be careful, sure I am going white tail but I am under no illusion to what that means!

*also 135k FL711? where is that number from? its a bit steep the course is only 88 plus 25-30 for a TR (remember MCC and JOC are included in the white tail course). Or are you just rounding up with living expenses?

Good Luck