PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Buy on Board
Thread: BA Buy on Board
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2017, 22:21
Flightrider

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I did notice base ticket prices having reduced on one domestic sector I use regularly - it's down from £41 to £37 over the next few weeks. Just back from my third BA sector since the launch of BOB - first two were absolutely fine, this evening's effort was dreadful.

The crew (Eurofleet, before anyone asks) were going out of their way to talk down the whole thing. One of their payment machines wasn't working so they had one for the entire cabin - we got a gushing PA after take-off about how it was early days, they were still finding their feet and would try to serve everyone if they could, but if you didn't like it, you really should take to BA.com and let British Airways know what you think. Talk about trying to incite complaints.

I then overheard one crew member - coming back to put a transaction through the machine for a passenger further up the cabin which totted up to £26.40 - saying "it's too much, it's too much - they can't spend like this" to his colleague. My memory went back to that episode of "Are You Being Served" where the staff at Grace Brothers were trying to deliberately put anyone off buying. Disgraceful.