PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2017, 08:55
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Armani is right and until they sort out the pay and scheduling I won't be recommending this place to anyone.

Dabbling around with the accommodation allowance is absolutely pathetic and just shows how seriously they're actually taking our comments on the things that do matter. As usual, the contract companies are noticeable by their absence or complete and utter impotence in achieving anything useful.

The days off are okay; no better than that. The business class commuting is great and that needs to be acknowledged. The rest is just really falling behind and every day it gets worse. We spend more time in the ****e country, that is China, than even those pilots based there but get nowhere near the money. We have never had a pay rise in the time I've been here and the contract companies do not give one crap that the cost of living has risen dramatically in all our home countries. They are spineless 'yes' men that do not want to upset the apple cart and actually represent our requirements to AJX/ANA.

I will serve out my contract because I have the 'completion bonus' not too far away but, after that, they'd better sort out the things that matter and stop dicking around on the periphery or else I'll be off to other places.....where I will NEVER have to visit China or hear Chinese ever again. Yes, Nirvana.

If you've got a 'full career' where you are and live at home then stay there. The grass is not greener.