PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2017, 21:28
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
The way I look at all of this is it is like a massive 1000-piece jigsaw, all jumbled in a box, no instructions as to what the final image is and, just for good measure, some pieces are missing, some are damaged, and there are some extra ones in there too. Amongst us we are trying to piece it all together, each working on different sections. Just like working on a jigsaw, sometimes you try the same piece two or three times before you finally get it to fit. I don't know about you, but I always try and do the edges first - I liken these to TCT answering the key questions and this still remains the priority. With these in place we can decide if it is worth carrying on. And, also like doing a jigsaw, you see some central pieces that can be tried and so give the edge a break for a short while.

Anyway, some new pieces have arrived and I am in contact with people who are in a position to send some more.

Below is a picture of the interior taken at the crash in Winslow. I am also in contact via e-mail with a key member of staff at the airport and I have the e-mail address of the NTSB investigator. As soon as their "pieces" arrive I shall offer them up to see if they fit.
Cheers
SWB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
winslow 12.jpg (749.9 KB, 136 views)