PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 17th Jan 2017, 12:09
zubairways

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UK and Irish pilots aren't even being called for an assessment, The high attrition rate of UK pilots leaving European bases has changed the recruitment policy for good. I spoke with a senior figure with the Airline at the EMA training facility, he reckons the conditions i.e the likelihood of getting a phone call wont change for the next couple of years at the very least.
Amidst their continued expansion plans I suppose Ryanair are trying to be operationally slick in trying to reduce the uncertainly of pilots leaving for other jobs, fair play although there some very good pilots here in the UK with a very good work ethic.
Lets hope Mark Duffy realises this and re-thinks the recruitment strategy for an all rounded fair approach giving everyone an equal chance of getting through.
After all Ryanair is probably the most rewarding airline to work for in Europe and gives us all a fighting chance for our dream's to come true.