PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2017, 17:36
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I simply don't agree with the way she is being pursued and vilified on this thread. For Pete's sake show some humanity.
Blueandwhite

I agree with much of what you have said in your recent posts: there has been far too much gratuitous vilification in this thread, both of Ms Curtis-Taylor herself and also of anyone who tries to speak on her behalf.

Of course, one consequence of that is that Ms Curtis-Taylor and her team have been given something behind which they can hide, and I am sure they are more than happy to see those posts for that reason.

Some of us here have tried to stick to establishing AND proving the facts of the case and have encouraged other posters not to drag the argument away from those facts. In that at least I have to confess that we have not succeeded very well, but we will keep trying.

You ask posters to show some humanity, and I echo that sentiment. But we can show humanity at the same time as pursuing the truth.

The bald and simple fact is that clearly documented allegations have been made and simple and reasonable questions about them asked directly in a courteous and reasonable tone. We know for a fact, confirmed by the person who gave them to her, that those questions have been given directly to Ms Curtis-Taylor, yet she continues to refuse to answer them.

With respect: I do not believe that other posts here that are perhaps less factual should cause the search for the truth to stop.