PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Jan 2017, 13:10
Soumneal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EASA ATPL Books

Originally Posted by Always Moving
I have an FAA ATPL and the first time I went to the QAexec interview they give me a 50 question exam and I had no idea of half of the exam. I am going for the second time and I want to pass it.
Then I find out it was EASA ATPL questions and nothing to do with my plane.

Is there a book or program to study for this exam?

Thank you,

AM
Sorry to hear that. Just Google'd some for you. If you're looking for whole sets (hard or soft/online copy), they look a bit pricey, around £1500:

Cats Aviation ATPL set

Pad Pilot was useful for our cadets in my ex-company

CAE Oxford looks a bit cheaper

You can also use less budget for limited-time membership for the question bank in this site (my ex-company was using this one for its cadets)

Alternatively, you can go for that famous www.latestpilotjobs.com . What this site basically do is compiling all the in formation and feedback about each airlines' screening processes and present them in an orderly way. For Qatar (both Airways and the exec, which are almost the same), they give out a 600-question database which you can practice on.

Personally, i was looking for a good set for myself, to keep in my ipad just as a source for reference. Thank you for being a reason for me to make a quick research 8)