PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA damage started by the National Party
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2017, 10:15
Section28- BE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohrrrr-

Look, it 'shall' all be Good (Mal and The Team), stay calm.

The Barn (aka the Flapping Shed Door) told me so........, at 'Camden Park' 2+ x years ago with 'the Tone'/ a Deputy PM and associated hangers on.

Now, 'Apparently' agriculture shall save the AAA Credit Rating................... for us all, Record Prices for Cattle- all bloody GOOD, don't worry 'We've Got This'............ + the Free Trade Deals.

I truly, am way too dumb, but right here, right now we- onsite in the less unreal parts of AU are clicking into the/our 6th year of Declared Drought in 4th World Australia, and as such- being the Bulk Breeding Capacity of the Eastern Seaboard, have been cutting the Heads Off Females (Bovines guys) and Burning Overhead (you can't turn those Input Costs/Parasites OFF) for some 4+ years............

She (Ms Ley) and "They" will save you all/us, don't sweat it- if I could farm out the Hire Cost to fly myself in someone else's frame and log the hrs, why not- keep me current at someone else's expense...........

Stay safe all- "these" people are in No-Way Removed from the ACTUALLITY that is Australia................

Rgds all
S28- BE

Last edited by Section28- BE; 13th Jan 2017 at 10:17. Reason: Missed a bit