PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2017, 13:06
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deefer dog
The thread was recently reinvigorated following Megan's "dream" but I fear that we are now jumping into the realms of fanciful speculation. Let's not get too distracted.
I agree: let's just stick to holding the TCT team and the institutions that have granted her these "honours" to account for the simple facts. Nothing will make them happier than if this thread meanders off into speculation and argument, and then gets locked.

As a first step: can I remind Ms Curtis-Taylor and her team that we still await answers to the three questions that Terry Holloway confirms that he kindly passed on to her some weeks ago? In case they have been "misplaced", here they are again:

1. What is the reconciliation between Ms Curtis-Taylor's well documented claim to have flown her african flight "solo". Please see the video clip published earlier in this thread in which she PERSONALLY makes that claim, and her subsequent public statement that the flight was not solo?

2. Given the above, what was she doing in the picture of her, published several times earlier in this thread, standing in front of a huge picture depicting the route and claiming she had been "Alone in an open cock-pit [sic] plane"?

3. By what authority, and with what qualification, does she wear RAF wings? There are several pictures of her wearing them in this thread as well.

It does seem strange that a team that is so communication-savvy hasn't been able to come up with an answer of any kind after such a long time.....