PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Jan 2017, 22:56
767neos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pilotxavi
Hi everybody. I has the phone call two days ago and they tolds me they check with rayanair the interview, but in the call they did me two diferents text to answer with 4 questions each. Itīs really rare.

What are you thinking about?
Hi pilotxavi, it happened the same to me (but only one text). I got the call on 18th October and I'm still waiting for an answer. Did you have any fail in any practical or theoretical exam?

Originally Posted by Antoiine22
Hello everyone,

It has been talked a lot, but I couldn't find a pretty clear answer about it.

I received the email the 27/12 and then the call on the 29/12. The girl from CAE ams was nice, she asked me questions about training and then read the text followed by 2 easy questions. I answered correctly and at the end she told me she will send my file to Ryanair for feedback and I should receive an email beginning of this week... But still no news...

Question is => What does that mean? Failed or not? She even told me "don't forget your school report and references when you'll go to Dublin"etc... Why would she say that if I failed?

Thanks!
Hi pilotxavi and Antoiine22, it happened the same to me (but only with one text for pilotxavi). I got the call on 18th October and I'm still waiting for an answer. Did you have any fail in any practical or theoretical exam? Our situation is very strange. A friend of mine, around 3 years ago, got the call from Ryanair. He had 2 fails in atpl subjects and after one week after the call he received an email which said that he hadn't passed the phone interview because there were too much applicants. So the meaning of the email was that he didn't pass the phone interview because of the two fails.