PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2017, 21:38
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
I have not had anything back from them so shall try and call them tomorrow.

When I spoke to the lady at the Uni she said they were waiting on permission from TCT to release some of the information. I did point out that an FOI meant they really ought to disclose everything they have. I also stressed that my argument was not with the Uni and if they needed a little more time then that would be fine with me. It was they that said Fri/Mon would see a response.

The impression I got was that TCT had written to them at some point and they wanted permission to release that letter/e-mail. She would either have done so to say "thanks for the award", in which case it is not a big issue and could be released without causing a problem.

So that leaves either of these two possibilities.

OR
TCT has written to them and said something in there that is contentious.

OR
TCT has written to them to clarify her side of things and perhaps warn the Uni in advance of possible embarrassing questions coming their way.

Bare in mind that twice now Portsmouth Press have run stories on her, and she has attempted to claim her innocence in all of this with the "sole pilot" and "never intended to mislead" stance, then my money would be on the latter being the case.

SWB

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 9th Jan 2017 at 21:49.