PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - class 1 medical certificate
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2017, 15:18
bertos70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yep sorry...with "they" I was refering to us doctors" ....in Italy the medical examination is done in military centres so they check even if you have a small cut on your finger. I'm pretty fit but sometimes I have the tendency to eat a lot of cheese and ham, so my cholesterol is just over 200. When I did it in Switzerland (after 1 month of diet) I was good...but you never know. That is why I was asking about the blood test (the urine test was always ok). I need to know if I have to stay on diet from today. Once I'm there, if I dont pass the medical the company may fire me...ps. so you conferm no blood test? I'm doing the SE ATP in a small aircraft, so for sure I need at least a class 2. Today I spoke half an hour with a lady working in the us licence validation department but I still didnt get which kind of medical certificate I need. I wont be working in the States but in Europe with us register aircrafts (no passengers carrying but still commercial operations), but I honestly dont know which class of certificate I need