PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2017, 19:30
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Satco has done a superb forensic of this whole saga.

The missing link now appears to be what happened between departure Farnborough and first stop in France?

It is unfair to just blame TCT. Ewald was a key player for both trips.

Boeing and Artemis were both party to the saga.

I have it on gold plated inside info that Boeing were the key influence when it came to her Air League award.

Boeing also lied in their press release ,when she was in the Middle East, that it was a solo flight.

In my opinion there was a clear strategy to elude to a solo flight at both the start in Farnborough and the end in Sydney.

Ewald can be seen lurking in the background in the departure video and adopted the same strategy in Sydney.

Finding the airport where he climbed in to the front seat soon after the departure video has to be the next piece in the jigsaw.

The fact she needed Ewald to be on board for the short 30 minute hop from RAAF Richmond to Sydney suggests a lack of confidence to navigate and land at Kingsford Smith and the waiting media.

The shenanigans where she waved to the press and he tried to hide is nothing short of farce.

I seem to recall her planned destination post Farnborough was L2K but there were crosswind problems?

Is there any news on the planned National Geographic documentary of her expedition?

Is the America voyage to be resumed without the primary sponsors?

The planning behind TCT's voyages go back several years.
BIRD IN A BIPLANE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED Changed 30 Jul 2012

country of origin: United Kingdom
incorporation date: 2011.09.06
last member list: 2015.09.06

"
source https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/l...d-in-a-biplane

So the TCT story starts in September 2006?

Or earlier?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJloqykD8o

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 6th Jan 2017 at 20:13.