PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2017, 11:46
deefer dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although there is an edit at 6:27, to be fair in this video Tracey (or anyone else for that matter) does not mention 'solo' or 'alone ' in this video.

It seems to me that the campaign led by this thread has reached an impasse. It is unlikely that TCT will answer the questions posed and even if she did, I think it would lead to a long series of claims and counterclaims that would probably get us nowhere.

Much better to concentrate on the organisations that gave her awards as Satcos Whipping Boy is doing admirably with Portsmouth Uni.

As an LAA member, I was pleased to get the opportunity to rescind her award but this only occurred because Barry Tempest and others from WITHIN the LAA took the initiative. Surely there must be people from within the other organisations who are now unhappy with the awards? It is these people that should be found and encouraged to raise the matter within their own organisations.
Forfoxake I agree completely, especially your last thought. I also believe that we should still keep digging because I'm convinced that there are a few more nuggets out there to add to the lies already exposed (Herne Bay video and her Seattle presentation map).