PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2017, 09:59
Forfoxake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by megan
Shouild you look at the video of the Farmborough departure at 2:15 you will see a middle aged gentleman jump off the wing of a PA-28 parked in the hangar who TCT confers with with what looks like a map draped on the stabilator. At 11:11 the gentleman can be seen pulling the aircraft onto the ramp. Is the younger guy Ewald? I can imagine the conversation between the gentleman and TCT while gesticulating to the map ran along the lines of "we'll rendezvous here and lead you across the channel and land at Merville where Ewald can hop out and jump in the Stearman". Tell me I'm dreaming.

Although there is an edit at 6:27, to be fair in this video Tracey (or anyone else for that matter) does not mention 'solo' or 'alone ' in this video.

It seems to me that the campaign led by this thread has reached an impasse. It is unlikely that TCT will answer the questions posed and even if she did, I think it would lead to a long series of claims and counterclaims that would probably get us nowhere.

Much better to concentrate on the organisations that gave her awards as Satcos Whipping Boy is doing admirably with Portsmouth Uni.

As an LAA member, I was pleased to get the opportunity to rescind her award but this only occurred because Barry Tempest and others from WITHIN the LAA took the initiative. Surely there must be people from within the other organisations who are now unhappy with the awards? It is these people that should be found and encouraged to raise the matter within their own organisations.