PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safest Airline
Thread: Safest Airline
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2017, 22:08
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
New Year Message from GMF.

The COMPANY is pleased to announce the following:

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from our pilots, it will be our policy to keep all crews well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.).

We are trying to give our crews more S.H.I.T. than any other airline. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. at work, please see your Chief Pilot. You will immediately be placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list and our trainers are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.
Pilots who don't know S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our trainers all took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, as they are all full of S.H.I.T. already. If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in applying for STC and passing on your knowledge to others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.).

For officers who are interested in pursuing a career in management, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TASK SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.) c/o your Fleet FTM.

Last edited by MENELAUS; 4th Jan 2017 at 22:16. Reason: Gramar innit