PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Part 61 conundrum for Australian ATPL applicants
Old 4th Jan 2017, 20:58
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Das,

We are arguing different points. I'm taking aim at all the whiners but made no effort to help make change to PT61 when the opportunity presented itself. Then I'm taking a double shot at the whiners that had the opportunity to get their ATPL from cornflakes box but didn't .
All of which is totally irrelevant to the thread, as I have painfully had to explain to you numerous times.

Further, you've picked me as the target for your puerile little attacks, despite the fact that I'm one of the people who have been in contact with CASA attempting to improve the process, including being successful in helping bring about change in 2 areas as stated (love repeating myself)

The question then has to be, what have you done that gives you the right to sit on such high moral ground that you feel entitled to attack others in a thread that has nothing to do with you, or the topic you've brought into it?

Or do you just like kicking people who've made mistakes? Must be nice to be perfect.