PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2017, 17:06
piperboy84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jonzarno:

I too believe from what I've read on here that Mr. Holloway is an accomplished individual who is as entitled to argue his corner as anyone else is. That being said I must have missed prior posts where you say he's been subject to "personal attacks" and belittlement. All I have seen is counter arguments backed by proof that his statements in defense of TCT were incorrect.

And to totally belabor the point on which the awards were made, specifically "outreach" where is there a shred of evidence that any outreach took place? Sam was in charge of paying the bills on the Africa trip but hasn't mentioned writing any cheques for this purpose, Kelly, Artemis and TCT havent announced anything of consequence. In the absence of any verifiable proof I assume this was a scam also, albeit a highly rewarding and honoured one for the prime participant.

Fibbing about ones exploits to get medals is naughty, falsely claiming to have performed charitable acts of helping the poor and disadvantaged with a view to being publicly lauded for such is diabolical narcissism.