PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2017, 15:21
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
I agree with Airpolice, let us stay focused. I have written to the University again reminding them of their obligations under an FOI request. I have also copied my reply to the Vice Chancellor. Earlier requests from others were met with a "it is premature for us to act at this moment" type of response; I have suggested that maybe now is the time for them to reconsider their position.

As for the call to Terry, that is bang out of order, and it is regrettable that he has been contacted in this way and that he has now chosen to pull away from this thread. For what it is worth, even if you receive a "caller withheld their number" call, your service provider can easily identify the caller - the information is not blocked to them.

Picking up from the earlier comment by Above The Clouds; although it would be extremely damning if it were true that TCT scooted around the corner and, out of sight of everyone, she picked up Ewald at Farnborough. That did not happen, video of that departure clearly shows the Stearman with one person on board. He was certainly there on the ground though to see her off.