PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2017, 13:10
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Though I don't agree which some of what he says about TCT, I applaud Terry's initiative in expressing his position to a hostile audience. I respect his honour. The idea that Terry received a harassing phone call I find to be very poor - Terry has said he is not TCT's spokesman, and that deserves to be taken at face value.

individuals whose sole motivation appears to be to continue to discredit TCT. This negative thread continues to be very unpleasant about her, and also to anyone else who either speaks up for her, or attempts to point out the positive aspects of her two flights.
This thread has created enough of its own critical mass, that it has just become something to talk about in its own right. If TCT wants the thread to cease, she could simply, truthfully address the concerns raised, answer the questions presented, and probably nearly all of the discussion wind would be take from the sails of the thread, and it would fade away.

For her obvious skill in PR, she has chosen to completely ignore her peers here, and that is very conspicuous. Her silence is deafening, and the din has yet to die down....