PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2017, 09:43
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's easy to forget that PPrune is a "rumour network", and thus, however unpalatable the truth or any facts might be to some, it would appear that it would be inconvenient for that to distract a small number of individuals whose sole motivation appears to be to continue to discredit TCT. This negative thread continues to be very unpleasant about her, and also to anyone else who either speaks up for her, or attempts to point out the positive aspects of her two flights. I have personally felt both "aggression and venom", including in one very nasty and anonymous phone call. It therefore seems to me, from the aggressive language being used by some, that there will be no winners in "this game". Having put "my head above the parapet" I can now clearly recognise why TCT might not want to engage in any of these "tit for tat" exchanges, but that's up to her! For my part I have no further interest in repeating what has been said previously. I also don't like what I view from one or two individuals as very arrogant aggression, and I shall now take the advice of my very good and wise long term friend, Barry Tempest, who has suggested that I really don't need to be her "knight in shining armour". I am not her spokesman or representative, and I agree!
Accordingly, Happy New Year, safe flying to those of you that do so, and Goodbye from me to this thread!