PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Jan 2017, 16:45
Soumneal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by privatepilotantalya
I have received the link for the aptitude test, what website do you recommend for the training, or the examples that they provide in the test is enough.
I agree with Papagolf; but just a heads-up i'd like to give: The sentences in the critical thinking module tend to be longer in the real test than the ones in the exercises. Just try to catch the "all"s,"some"s and the "none"s.

In the inductive reasoning module, the series of symbols have two or three attributes. What i could observe were like these:

1) Black-white repetitions
2) Countable series (like one dot, two dots, three dots and so on...)
3) Rotating symbols.

All series have at least two of these attributes changing according to their own sequences. If you catch these sequences one by one, you can eliminate the false answers below the question. Hope my english was enough to explain though... 8]

As said before, neither of the tests is that hard when you catch the logic behind the questions.

Good luck.

Last edited by Soumneal; 1st Jan 2017 at 16:51. Reason: Switched words aptitude with "attribute"