PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTT Aviation - LBA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2017, 02:13
RyanG87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTT Aviation - LBA

Hello all,

As a new member of the forum this is my first post!

I am looking to start my training for a CPL in April this year. I have spent many an hour trawling through the various options, most of which was spent reading the Modular vs Integrated post on this forum (which was a great help, although at times it almost convinced me not to go ahead with the training).

Due to my current situation I have decided that the modular route is going to be best for me, although I am fully aware that this may limit my job opportunities when (if) I qualify.
One option I considered was getting my PPL and then doing the modular course at CTC aviation, which may still give me good links to the airlines on completion. The other, more convenient and cheaper option for me would be to do the modular course at my local airport, LBA, with PTT aviation. This route will roughly cost £10-15k less but I'm not sure I will have any contacts with potential employers on completion.

If anyone can recommend any advice on either PTT aviation, or with my decision making then that would be of great help.

Thanks.