PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2016, 13:04
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jonzarno
Well speaking of question marks, Ms Curtis-Taylor has still chosen not to answer the three simple and specific questions I asked several weeks ago, all of which are based on DOCUMENTED fact:

1. What is the reconciliation between Ms Curtis-Taylor's well documented claim to have flown her african flight "solo". Please see the video clip published earlier in this thread in which she PERSONALLY makes that claim, and her subsequent public statement that the flight was not solo?

2. Given the above, what was she doing in the picture of her, published several times earlier in this thread, standing in front of a huge picture depicting the route and claiming she had been "Alone in an open cock-pit [sic] plane"?

3. By what authority, and with what qualification, does she wear RAF wings? There are several pictures of her wearing them in this thread as well.

As the old saying goes: "What can not speak can not lie".

Some time ago, you confirmed that you had passed these questions on to Ms Curtis-Taylor. So far the silence has been deafening.
I did indeed pose the questions some time ago when I was in contact with her, but I believe she is out of the country until the spring next year.