PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 13:04
Danny42C

Sam Rutherford,

I am in complete agreement with your #3121. This would clear the air and enable us to make a fresh start. I might also add that it is very generous of you (having regard to your Posts: p.3, #46 and p.116 #2310 on this Thread).

I have listened to Miss Curtis-Taylors presentations, and there is no doubt that she is a charming, fluent and engaging speaker who would captivate any audience. A pleasure to listen to ! Being of Irish descent, I would say: "She has the Gift of the Gab".

If only we could get hold of the real, true story - I'm sure that that there would be plenty of amusing en-route episodes to make us chuckle - say, "What happened the night when my luggage did not reach the hotel in time ?"

As things stand, most PPRuNers (who know more than a little about aviation) are satisfied on the sorry facts of the case, and are quietly waiting for the whole house of cards to collapse. Then (as has been said): "So much egg ! - So many faces !"

Which ever way the cat jumps, we are in her debt for 3,000 + Posts (and half-a-million + 'hits') to entertain us in a quiet time.

Danny42C.