PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Considering leaving BA
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 08:18
Mooneyboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LTN is also expanding slowly. There's a few ex MON guys at LTN so although you may have to go to LGW at first it might not take as long as you think to get out of there. Some regional bases do though take many years to get to ie man,ncl, especially.

The 5354 personally I like. At its fairer in terms of getting the odd weekend off. I'm been in LHS couple of years and my days off coming up mean I got the whole new year weekend off something I probably wouldn't have had at BA.

Of course the one advantage of EZY over BA (this probably won't be important if your family are settled here) is the ability to be located throughout Europe.

LGW have moved to a single crew room and I believe the car park they use now is a bit closer ( sure some LGW guys will correct me) which will make daily life a little easier.

Obviously it's not all good. Last summer was roster change galore and some very creative rostering but don't believe we were the only ones. Also your friends and family will think your not as good a pilot because you moved "down" to EZY.

Good luck with your decision.