PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIR PACIFIC HS-748
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 00:50
ozziekiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a quick update on the book which I spoke about some time earlier in the year.

It will be going to the printers on the 16th January and should be available by the end of January. It contains 206 pages including 36 photographs.

The book is called ''MY LIFE IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY''

It will be available in due course through E-Bay and also Trade Me, or by PM to me on here.

I was just reading a thread on another website regarding FA's flirting with passengers and it brought to mind a segment in the book that happened some years ago when I was working at Auckland International Terminal. I was meeting a flight from BNE. A turnaround crew operated this flight which arrived around lunch time and departed back to BNE at about 1930 the same day. The crew headed off to a local hotel to rest in their day rooms. The story revolves around a flight attendant who operated this return service but I won't say anymore about it on here.

I can't believe that I can still remember so much, going back to my school days in the 1950's and then when I first started in the airline industry in 1973. It's got some wonderful bits in it, a few laughs, a 'discussion' with a senior DC10 Captain as to who was right, a few serious things, one near tragedy and a very sad event as well, there's lots in there for everyone.

So it won't be long and in the meantime happy flying and stay safe.

Last edited by ozziekiwi; 29th Dec 2016 at 01:01.