PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 00:20
IsDon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thread drift alert

Originally Posted by Captain Nomad
Sorry oicur but that can't go by without comment. With the risk of thread drift, I will mention just one point for you to consider - and especially relevant at 'Christmas' time: 'Christianity' involves belief in a historical figure of history, Jesus Christ. There is no question he existed in history (plenty of non-Biblical evidence). He was significant enough that for centuries history was marked as 'before Christ' and 'after Christ.'

Whether you believe he is what he claimed to be or not, he was certainly no sky fairy...

There is far to much political correctness these days and if people are so unsecure about their world view that they can't tolerate it coming up for discussion every now and then perhaps their comfort zone deserves to be challenged!
Well that's just nonsense.

That said, Keg and I had a robust discussion about this very topic on Qrewroom many years ago that went on for 15 pages and had close to 300 replies. Please don't let this thread drift away from its intended purpose.

If you want to defend your ideology then start your own thread. I'm certain those interested in Qantas recruitment are not in the least interested in a debate over whether fairies exist, or not.