PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Considering leaving BA
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2016, 20:24
bex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To pretty much everyone, thank you for your views and advice. There is a whole host of things in there that I have been looking into today.

Having sat down with the better half we have decided to look at the simpler options first. The honest responses from the easy guys really does help. Knowing that a regional base would be years and years off is a big factor. The workload causes a concern but BA is moving SH that way with many more 4 sector days built into tours.

I was a little surprised but my wife is supportive of part time. I was concerned about the financials and her response was "what's the point of having a bit more cash if in 10 years time you have no relationship with your kids" that and she said I was a grumpy ****er and needed to get a hobby before she kills me.

Part time won't come around until next year at the earliest but it give time to sort out my lifestyle to match a reduced salary and maybe even see how JSS changes things.

Once again, thank you. It really helps as this is not really a subject you can talk about in person within BA.