PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R22 rotor decay below 50 kts
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2016, 11:21
Senior Pilot
Chief Bottle Washer

Received 198 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by AnFI
or are you just talking part in the Mod supported insult campaign? If you don't think VR is something you can get trapped in for 4000ft then you are not in the self congratulatory self re-enforcing delusion club. Nothing to say on the topic? just here to throw insults at me to support your school friend? I'll probably get in trouble again for your uncalled for, off topic, irrelevant pathetic misunderstanding. Mod please feel free to Mod out MOSTAFAs uncalled for insults, then you can delete this paragraph too ?
As has been pointed out to you on a number of occasions, AnFI, there is no moderator support for you nor against you. Moderation here is unbiased.

And as also has been pointed out to you, it is time to recognise that you get responses based on what you post. When you choose to be rude or disparaging to others it is not unexpected that you be treated in a like manner.

Any further comments along these lines criticising the moderating of PPRuNe will be removed, as will off topic poor-me rants (apart from this which is left for others to see your attitude and judge accordingly).