PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asiana Airlines
Thread: Asiana Airlines
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2016, 16:33
RomA320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Asiana screening A320

Sup Guys. I just had a screening in Asiana Airlines A320 F/O. Unfortunately failed. Just tell you everything I had. I arrived at Incheon Airport but I had to go to Mayfiled hotel which is in Gimpo Airport.

I bought a ticket at Incheon airport 7500 won one way. The bus is good and comfortable. I took me about 40 minutes to get to the Mayfield hotel. Overall the hotel is good. Big room.

The day when I arrived it was in the morning I wanted to sleep. So when I checked it in the hotel I slept about 4-5 hours it was ok for me coz I wanted something to eat I went to the Lotte Mall which is not far from the hotel there is shuttle bus goes from the hotel to the mall. Anyway I had my dinner in that mall and went back to the hotel. Read some stuff before screening.

So the next day I went for screening which is about 3 minutes on a taxi from the hotel. Screening was in the morning so I arrived early. I was with a suite and waiting for the checker the local captain who was my PM and a first officer from Taiwain who also came for screening.

Anyway the checker said everything what is gonna be on the sim check. The first one was Chinese guy from Taiwan. Then me. Basically it was wind shear after take off, slats and flaps locked, Eng fail after T/O and after that it was circle to land.

All approaches were in RKPK and RKPC. The checker guys was really shouting at me. Personally I wanted to kick that guy. But I could do nothing. All the time he was shouting, his English was horrible, trust me. About 60% I didn't understand.

And one thing I wanna tell you that there was a girl from HR I think and that checker guys was talking to her in Korean language. I mean no offense but you should show some respect to other people who don't speak Korean at all I didn't like that. All the time they were smiling and at the end he says you guys fail. Over all I just wanna say that if you like that someone clean his chose with face go for it.