PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TU154 out of Sochi is missing.
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2016, 14:26
tlk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AN2 Driver
Alice and Kulverstukas,

you appear to be in Russia, do you speak Russian, if so, could any of you have a look at the ATC sound file posted earlier and maybe do a transcript? The time of interest is not so much before the departure clearance but from then on. What was said, particularly what was this big conversation about 3-4 minutes after the take off.

I'm Russian and I can say that basically you've guessed it right:

AN2 Driver
But it does sound like routine traffic until they start calling him quite urgently.

There's not much else in there.

At 23:54 she (Sochi Tower - young woman's voice) says 'vzlyot razreshayu' which is the permission to take off. Runway 24.
At 28:56 (almost exactly 5 min later) they start trying to reach RA-85572 again but to no avail (most of the attempts can be heard from 29:34).

As far as I can tell most of the conversations from then on (until the attempts to contact 85572) conducted by another dispatcher (an older woman's voice - I think she called herself Sochi Transit) is with another flight.
I'm not a pilot so it's hard for me to follow all of it - I could've said more if the record quality was better.

There is at least one short phrase involving number 85572 by Sochi Tower at 26:43 but I can't decipher what she said.
And at 27:02 there is a short message (by the pilot himself I think... or a dispatcher): "85572 reading you clear". After that another pilot can be heard engaged in a convo with Sochi Transit.