PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MYT Flight Revolt
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2003, 16:22
KAT TOO

Which aircraft was this? not i hope G-PIDS this used to (rest) at Leeds and was nick-named "pax in deep ****" due to the number of times it had gone `tech` with minor niggels.
Away from the reporting you need to bear in mind that for most of these pax's they are not frequent flyers and its an adventure for them. I can remember years ago my parents tell'in me about "how they nearly ran out of fuel" coming back from some sun spot and how they has to land in Portugal to refuel, strong head winds in an old 737-200 no doubt, either way the point you need to remember is that its part of their holiday and most will still be talking about it in't workin' man's club at Christmas but come next summer they'll back off to Lanzygroty and willStill fly with Mytravel aslong as they are 50p cheaper than Air2bob!

Later today when all the old dears get together for their bingo (pension day) it will start all over again, quickly followed by "you should sue them, my friend sued the bingo club cos she tripped over someones walking stick ,got `thousands`" and on it goes where there is blame there's a claim!!!

Most of my PAXS today will spend more on their ticket to AMS than this lot paid for a week, but its is their own cash i guess

Instr-ranting

I guess you don't fly for a living, lifes not black and white, thankfully most tech problems are, but every now and again, normally well away from home, some little microswitch says` ****** this 39c is to warm for me`

right off to cloggy land