PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type Rating & Line Trainning. Help Needed!!
Old 24th Dec 2016, 17:19
Global_Global

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I searched alot and I'm still searching but almost very program i find ends up as a scam so thats why i'm asking here can you tell me about any authentic P2F program?
The reason is simple: even with TR and linetraining you still need to pass the selection of reputable airlines.... So what will happen: you pay a lot of money for TR and Linetraning and end up without a job because either you or your trainingpartner was cr@p.....

THAT is the reason you do not find REPUTABLE linetraining companies... It is a money making scam for the ATO and you are only a side consideration.

I have seen guys that were trained by Baltic and after a minimal 737TR they still had NO clue on what to do in a 73 cockpit... EnterAir? even worse... Every single guy that were looked at by us for an EU airline were send back... (now the funny thing: Enter Air was used as a wetlease by the same airline LOL)

So the answer: stay away. If you cannot find a job in the current market go and do some additional JOC or similar training with a proper ATO with links to airlines. Stay away from line training programs and if you do go for them dont come back crying in a year or so....

ps did you do any research before starting your training??