PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 41 Sqn Association
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2016, 14:59
41 Sqn Association

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merry Christmas

I am sure, like me, you have been looking forward to the Christmas break. As 2016 draws to a close it is a time to reflect on a very busy Centenary year for 41 Squadron. This year was notable for the ceremonial duties of July and the fantastic charity work of many individuals contributing to the Seek and Support fund. All this was done in the midst of a very active trials programme, which included an extensive deployment to the desert ranges of Naval Air Station China Lake in the United States of America. It was during the Centenary where our Association was formally launched by our President, Sir Chris Harper and since then it has been successful through the continued support and contributions from our membership, professional photographers, sister associations and authors on our online home: www.SeekAndDestroy.info. Your pictures, stories and anecdotes have given the website a rich content we can all be proud of - Thank you.

Through the Association we have already been able to bring together former colleagues and help find fill in missing family history in testament to the power of the internet and the goodwill of all involved.

Please continue to spread word of the Association and our first event at the RAF Club on the 21 Jan 17. Attendees need not be Association members, all those with an affiliation to the Squadron are very welcome to attend.

May I wish a safe, peaceful and very Happy Christmas to all

41 Sqn Association
Military Secretary
[email protected]