PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAAE about to bite dust?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2003, 14:37
d_concord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSI,

No apologies needed here. Sorry for the delay replying.

Been away flying... shocking job but someone has to do it!! Must admit I appreciate the job even more when you watch this saga.

A little bit out of the loop of late however I know of one player not mentioned so far in the forum or at the creditors meeting. But I'm not sure if it is the so called mystery bidder.

They have previous extensive experience with 727's so are also not necessarily seeking Aeromarine for the AOC.

They did say they were frustrated with the administrator not responding and have started discussions with some lessors and others to establish what is there.

The reason I say they may not be the bidder is that they believe that there is really nothing that the administrator has to sell. No contract, no aircraft, a few assets worth ten cents in the dollar and an AOC that they can accomodate in other ways if needed.

I also understand that the creditors meeting tomorrow of Aeromarine may be pretty interesting as well.

Interesting times still to come I think. No matter what the outcome I suspect it's looking sad for most of the staff.