PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC 225 Return to REAL Service
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 10:10
henra

Received 105 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by gasax
Jim - are you serious?
Quoting a partial accident record utterly undermines your creditability. Quote the full record or nothing at all. It is the easiest thing in the world to select a 'golden period' and then make an argument from it. Now try the 4 accidents and tell someone that the 10 year mean it is a really.

Hmm, not disagreeing with the rest of your statements but Jim was referring to only one fatal accident in the 225. You are referring to 4.
Which 4 fatal accidents of the 225 do you have in mind. And he didn't say anything about 10 years. Perhaps you should wipe the Foam off your Mouth and take the time and properly read what others are writing before trying to set them straight on things they never said just because you disagree.

And before you think I try to support the 225: Yes: I agree that the 225 in the current situation is in my eyes not acceptable for Offshore operations or any commercial operations for that matter. AH have very obviously not properly understood why things went wrong and how to absolutely make sure it won't occur again. Worse: They don't seem to have a clue how the event unfolding can be detected/predicted reliably.
But let's stay fact based and not rage get us carried away and denigrating other based on half- read posts.

Last edited by henra; 23rd Dec 2016 at 10:53.