PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield Aviation.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2016, 10:32
jayc004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intersting to see that currently Brookfield are not renewing or extending any of the current Ryanair pilot's contracts. They are also not being allowed to issue new Ryanair contracts.

Having had a little look at their last accounts on Companies House, looks like things aren't quite as good as they once were.
As this is free to access and published information, I am able to write this information, but I am sure that Brookfield won't like it.

They turned over approx. £44million less this year to last, producing a loss of -£129,000 this year. In real terms, that means approx. £530,000 loss over the last 12 month period (previous year was £450,000)
Interesting thought that the director upped the salary he is taking to £240,000 per year (from £120,000 last year).
Looks like the company is going to use up that cash in the bank pretty soon at that rate of loss and outgoings, and may have to wind up the company in a few years........?!

I feel sorry for the other 9 employees (average over the year), who take a COMBINED salary of approx. £223,000 (£25,000 each). I would feel really annoyed if the director of a small admin company that was making a loss was taking salary up to 10x higher than mine!

Anyway, have a look. Makes for interesting reading, is totally free to access.
As they have opened a new company doing the same thing from the same address with the same director and a similar name, I wonder if Brookfield (iteration of) might be offering contracts with Ryanair again in the future.
It does however show you how the employment machine works.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/s...field+aviation