PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy jet AQC + TR questions
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2016, 07:27
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Danieltorning,

I don't have any comments on the specifics of the program as I've not completed it and it's brand new. However, as a current cadet at CTC we all received emails about this program prior to its' launch. In essence the team told us that easyJet want that many pilots that CTC can't even fill all of the spaces with all of their Integrated ATPL or MPL cadets combined, of which there are many! With that in mind they've opened up 'Route 4'.

As I understand it, you will undertake CTC selection and those that pass will be offered a place. I'm not sure, however, if there is any easyJet presence at the interview stages or not as that was never confirmed. Given CTC's history with the airline being quite strong, easyJet's presence may not even be necessary who knows!

In any case I believe that the successful candidates will drop into the CTC system where Integrated cadets would after returning from Arizona / New Zealand respectively. You would have your CPL and ratings and would complete the appropriate Airline Qualification Course before then moving on to the type rating.

If you want an insight in to the selection at CTC, if indeed it is that one you will undertake, then check out the website link in my bio and look at the CTC Selection Tips pages.

I hope this helps you.