PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TCAS
Thread: TCAS
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2016, 03:42
Mach.888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nolimitholdem
Precisely.

Anyone who is a thorn in the side of EK and their sadistic little managers is a friend of mine. And when they are able to take them on intelligently and articulately - in her non-native language, no less - my respect only increases. Sorry glofish, usually agree with your posts 100%, but Nikita81 has been far braver in confronting them than any anonymous PPRune poster. She definitely took the UN-safe option, and got terminated to show for it. Agree or disagree with her actions, how many of the brave sideline-snipers have had the same strength of conviction to risk termination?

Oh yeah, right. None. Hence the petty heckling. I think what certain posters find "annoying" is simply that she routinely dismantles them in any verbal exchange. To put her on an "Ignore" list is childish and your loss.

There's few people better qualified to comment on management incompetence/bullying/manipulation than her. Surely even the thickest of the thick should be able to grasp the connection with TCAS.
Nolimitholdem, I'll drink to that!
Nikita81, I have all the respect for you. If grown men in EK had half the balls you got, we wouldn't be having this conversation.