PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2016, 14:43
twinjetskip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A known friend of mine wanted to get in this course, he had been saving for it past 3 years.. back then it was only AED 1500/- for the one time assessment fee, which turned to AED 3000/- till early this year and now apparently excluding Class 1 medical (which is around 2500/-) it's around AED 7000/- just for the "selection" assessment only, the overall course fee (excluding assessment and Class 1) went up from around 420,000 couple years back to recently till now something about AED 570,000 and now for next year they are revising the prices (unconfirmed) don't expect anything less, maybe a 600k+... The training centre in Greece for core flying is no more and its currently with G Air in Portugal.. They have a few delays between coreflying and line/base training.. starting salary as junior F.O is 5k AED/month till you do your sectors. Overall costs are excluding accommodation, visa, uniforms, transport to and from the academy etc,. In my honest opinion its too pricey for a Pay~to~fly program but if you've got daddy's money or extra cash to pool out, it's not a bad option as this gets you typed on a A320 with 1500h ATPL. Don't drain down, I've heard better from CTC. It all comes down to personal choice. It is an expensive course but you'll make it through.